Return Confirmation Request

As many of you know, we are currently in Phase One of the Ontario government’s plan to reopen the province. Phase Two, which the reopening of licensed childcare centres and programs is part of, is expected to begin as early as 2-4 weeks from now, pending the approval of the Minister of Health.

The Ministry of Education will soon be providing guidelines that childcare operators must have in place before reopening, we anticipate centres will have to limit capacity. Unfortunately, this means all children may not be able to return into our care at the same time.

Our goal is to reopen our doors to as many children as is safely permitted. Please help us build our reopening plan by completing this form and letting us know if and when you plan to return. Please ensure you include your child’s name, your preferred start date as well as the best contact number to reach you.

   –   June
   –   July
   –   August
   –   September
   –   My child(ren) will not be returning to childcare

Please make sure you respond by May 28, 2020.